- This policy covers how Stock Sence treats personal information that Stock Sence collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Stock Sence products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Stock Sence does not own or control, or to people that Stock Sence does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- Stock Sence collects personal information when you register with Stock Sence, when you use Stock Sence products or services, when you visit Stock Sence pages or the pages of certain Stock Sence partners. Stock Sence may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, address, city, country, etc. Once you register with Stock Sence for our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Stock Sence collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of products and services that we offer.
- Stock Sence automatically receives and records information on our server logs from our client ChartBeatEOD, including your IP address, Stock Sence cookie information, and the page you request.
- Stock Sence uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfil your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Stock Sence does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Stock Sence under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Stock Sence communicate with you about offers from Stock Sence and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- Stock Sence may set and access Stock Sence cookies on your computer.
Your Ability to Edit Your Account Information and Preferences
- You can edit your personal Information, including your preferences, at any time.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the Stock Sence service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the Stock Sence Newsletter, that are considered part of your service, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- Stock Sence may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in our record or by placing a prominent notice on our site.